Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shakespeare Resources

I'm a big fan of books, owning them, holding them, reading them,  mmmm me love me some books.  However I also do know that books take up room and space!!!  Now that I've started this crazy research project I know for sure I would not be able to own, read, and hold all of my refrence sources.  That is why I love the internet!! http://shakespeare.mit.edu/  Is the best online source for quickly looking up Shakespeare's work!  Its the best!  Now there are some typos and issues with spelling and first folio vs second folio vs modern translations and editors opinions.  But for me to quickly find a line, scene in a play, its GREAT!!!  In fact to tell you the truth most of my research starts on the internet and then moves to hard copies.  So for you actors out their or Bard lovers great first stop to brush up on Shakespeare.&Or you can join me in my book love and buy every copy imaginable!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment