Monday, February 14, 2011

Must See Movies for Me

Hello World,
I don't think I have gone over movies that much with you.  But lets just say I love movies. Horror, Action. Foreign, Sci-fi, Comedy, drama, cartoons and more.  If I could go to the movies all the time I would.  In fact I save money up special to go to the theater.  I also enjoy going to special events, premiers and shows when they come up.  One of the best things I can think of doing on a Saturday night at Midnight is going to the Rocky Horror Picture show.  As of late I have actually been a little disappointed with some of the movies that have come out.  I was really excited for this past Christmas line up and I just didn't think it was delivered on.  I'm not saying there weren't good movies.  Just not as many movies as I would have wanted or of the normal amazing level that one sees around x-mas.  I'm really looking forward to this summer and the up coming movies for the blockbuster season.  So here is a list of movies I will be taking the time to see.  I'll be puting up reviews to go along with them to.
 Gnome & Juliet because 1 its bassed of or Romeo and Juliet (Duhh) and two because I love cartoons!
Rango cause it just looked so funny, plus there is some Johnny!

Its technically a classic story line/plot but It looks interesting.

I liked the book, In fact I love the story of Beauty and the beast and all of the different versions of the myth and fable.  However I will judge this one harshly.




I love horror movies, the more ridiculas the better!

This goes on the same lines as Beastly.

Its a haunting story and I really am looking forward to this adaptation.
Anything by this people is worth it.
Suckerpunch!  Just because!

Thor, I want to see what they do to set up this collection of heroes.

I've enjoyed the series.  I'm glad they got rid of Elizabeth and William.  Everything I've heard about this sounds like its going to be great.  I've worked with some people who were on this set and they even said they were excited to see the movie.
This was shooting same time I was shooting on another film in the city.  They did a lot of work and I'm realy looking forward to #3.  However I was told by crew that it was not shot in 3D that its an after effect.  So I will not being spending the $ on the glasses.
NEED I SAY MORE!!!!!  I might cry at the end.
Classic character, new twist, I/m looking forward to it.  Plus the leaks that I've seen look interesting.

YES, I don't care how ridiculos and over the top it is.  At midnight for the opening of Tron and this came up this trailer had a bigger reaction then the movie.  I WILL BE SEEING THIS!  It looks like its everything any sci-fi, b movie fan could ask for with a big budget and a list actors.

I will also be checking out
The Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises
and The Hobbit

I'm drooling over some of these movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment