Saturday, February 26, 2011

Primeval

Hello World,
So this week has been an interesting mix of up and down.  And while I read War Breaker like a mad man I then promptly ran out of steam and spent my insomiatic free time watching BBC shows.  Now that I have Netflixs it so much easier then hunting for downloads and youtubing.  So I decided that I was going to catch up on the show Primeval.  I started into season 1 back when it first came out and then promptly gave up after 4 weeks because BBC has the worst slots on time ever!  I love there shows and when I had BBC America I watched it all the time.  I just realy hate having to make my life fit around a TV show.  So I do what I do and catch up after 3 years of it being on air. 
Basicaly Primeval is a show about scientist, dinosaurs, and rifts in time.  Yes it is Quantom Leap and Jurassic Park wraped up into one show.  Its a fun show that for 45 minutes allows you to channel your inner child and dream about what would happen in Dino's realy could live in your back yard.  Bassicaly a rift opens, some createure or other wanders through, the scientist go deal with the situation, some one almost allways nearly dies, and then they learn some insight to help them fight the time rifts. 
This is a silly Sci-fi rump that is lacking in some areas but makes up for it in other places.  There are a few plot holes and I did have issues with the quickly changing cast of chracters.  The effects are decent for the production and I do enjoy it.  Plus as a side note ladies there is some eye candy for you! 
I'm realy looking forward to the next season.  Its almost done being aired over in the UK.  Now I just have to find a good online channel to watch it on.  The last season ended with a great cast and some realy fun banter and set up.  Can't wait!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment