Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hell Week

Hello World,
So as we have established I'm working on "As You Like It" by William Shakespeare with Storefront Shakespeare.  (My company)  This week is the week before we open!  Its traditional called Hell Week.  There is most defiantly a reason for that.  I am tired, sore, and grumpy.  I am trying to finish last minute items like, has any one found or bought that prop piece yet?!  But the show should be amazing, the cast is doing great!  Everyone should come and take the time to come see it.  The company and the cast has been working on this for months.  The tickets are only $10 for normal shows.  http://www.brownpapertickets.com/browse.html?formsubmitted=1&reset=1&secretkeywords=&keywords=storefront+shakespeare  But I have to say I'm really looking forward to silly student night.  I won't spoil the surprise and tell you anything but it should be full of even more gags and silliness then normal.  http://www.storefrontshakespeare.org/  I am playing Corin, the grumpy old shepherd, so look for me!  I'm also stage managing, costuming, producing, and everything else ^_^  Come see us this month!  It's this Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment