Saturday, February 12, 2011

Opening night!

HelloWorld,
Last night was opening night for "As You Like It"  and I have to say the show went off with little to no problems.  I was very happy with the turn out for opening night and everyone did a really good job.   There we some very interesting moments back stage and on set.  Touchstone actually tore down part of the set as she was being goofy and being touchstone.  Her poor Audrey was trying so had not to loose his cool.  (Yes we switched the sexs up)  The audience laughed and all said that it was a fun show.  I know it was fun because I was having fun doing it!  Even when I messed up.  Touchstone and I as Corin had probably the oddest mix up on lines.  We didn't forget any or skip any, no we just said them all in the wrong order!  No one had any idea what we were saying and then we started making faces at each other to cover our bumble.  I could just hear Nora laughing as we were lost for about 8 lines!  The physical humor was great to.  I do a lift on touchstone which got great laughs!  And My sheep look amazing.  I'll post a pic of them as soon as I have one.  I can not wait for silly student night now!  Its going to be insane!!!  Everyone will break character, especially with our Jaques.

No comments:

Post a Comment