Sunday, February 13, 2011

Must Have This

HelloWorld,
I'm not really one for material possessions. I'm not overly attached to anything I own, nor do I ever really have to go out and buy something.  I very much believe that your furnishing, belonging serve you and the purpose they are intended for; you do not serve them.   Which basically means I don't freak about putting coasters on tables or making sure everything is pristine.  If it doesn't hold up to use it wasn't worth the money.  However I must add that while I have this out look utility does not have to be sacrificed for style.  I was out buying some items for AYLI and I saw this out of the corner of my eye!  I wanted it so bad!  But what am I going to do with an elephant shaped tee pot?!  Oh well, dreams to go in the hope chest for the life I secretly want but tell everyone I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment