Monday, February 28, 2011

Birthday

So today I become one year older.  I'm not old yet.  I'm very much young.  It's just interesting that we watch, count, measure the passing of time.  Its an odd celebration in many respects.  "Congratulation!  You didn't die this year!"  Its sort of a morrbid holiday wraped up in tinsel, crepe paper, and frosting.  To me its just another day that I mentally think about.  Counting down the things I did, want to do, and whish I had the guts to do.  Perhaps this year I'll take the time on my birthday to write down my goals again and re-prioritse (sp?) my life.  Of course so much of my life is planned?...  No celebration for me today.  Work all day then the show.  Glad I took the time to go out with friends this weekend.  Perhaps I'll share what I'm going to aim for this year... Maybe...  Untill then Happy Birthday to me and a verry merry un birthday to you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I see birthdays as each person's individual holiday. A special day honoring people who came into the world on that day.

    ReplyDelete