Saturday, March 12, 2011

To Luke

Hello World, ( Dear Luke)

So I've been at the whole bloging thing for a little over a month now.  This has been a really fun experiment and it has gotten my creative juices pumping.  The reaction and viewship that I have recieved has been startiling; in a good way.  I wanted to take the time and say thank you to anyone and everyone who is reading. 

That comment aside, it segways into the other point for this post.  My dear friend Luke --yes it is a fake name  --yes you should know who you are!  You, my new and dear friend; have mentioned to me that I need, should and must improve my grammer and spelling.  Well good sir I shall indevor to do so!  I can't look the sloppy fool. If I wish to make this something more, a layer of polish won't hurt a bit.  (That being said, I think the best part about bloging is the level of spontinayity and free expresion.  So to me its not that big of a deal that I don't worry about my spelling/grammer.  Just saying!) So good Luke congratulations I'm taking you up on your offer; you'r hired as my new COPY EDITOR!  Prepare for the mountain of reading! 


Ps. to anyone who care.  All planed post will not be edited,  new ones will be.  (Note this one was not, ROFL!)  So for a while it might be missmatched! 

Picture from sheblogan

No comments:

Post a Comment