Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Picture Challenge #1

Hello World,
So I'm going to start going throught this list of picture chalanges.  I thought it would be a fun way for you to get to know me!
1- My name is Racole.  I was named after three days of life while my Mother was playing scrabble while on a morphine drip.  My name is Carol spelled backward with an E stuck on the end.  I however am not french nor is my name french.  It just happens to be a coincedencs that my name is the same as a very obscure french name.  Which is a form of Rachel.  (I think, as I said not french...)
2- I'm an introvert.
3- I don't have a High school diploma or a GED.  I have a college degree only.
4- People thought I was a mom at age 13 becasue of my babby sister being so much younger then me.  Yeah for having a baby seat in your car at 16!!!
5- I'm realy good at faking it and sounding like I know what I'm talking about.  I tend to go with the idea of ask for forgivness later.
6- I'm very old fashioned about relatsionships. I am a femanist but you still have to show me you care.
7- I am very opinionated.  I will tell you what I think, why I think that, and how it makes me feal without micing any words.'
8- I'm the only true liberal in my family.  Politics and religion are very dynamic dinner topics.
9- I growl a whole lot worse then I bite.
10- I'm a nerd!  Anything having to do with nerd life I'm into, interested in, or willing to try. 
I don't photograph very well but this is one of my favorite picws of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment