Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gia is Everywhere!

Hello World,
On my way to work Sunday (Last week... I need to post things faster?!) I was listening to the lovely public radio, NPR.  (Yes the crazy liberal station that wants to corrupt the masses by providing fair and balanced news coverage!)  Since it is a Sunday, the news was a little on the fluffy side, but I thought it had a great idea:  http://www.gaianproject.org/.  The Gian Project is a group of people try to raise awareness about working systems in the earth by creating beauty and inspiring you to conserve the beauty you see.  It’s a really new program and not quite up and running yet, but I thought it could be something amazing. It’s an open share platform that artists can add to and any one can take from!  Oh to be a part of this era.  This project gives me hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment