Saturday, March 12, 2011

Picture Challenge #5

Hello World,
Todays picture chalange is of a favorite memory.  I think this one is imposible.  Unless I walk around every where with a camera taking pictures every 5 minutes or so I don't think it would be possible to have a picture of your favorite memory.  This picture goes along the same lines as favorite night.  There are so many memories to pick from!  I don't have any land mark memories in my life yet (geting married, having a kid, etc.)  most of my memories are of me at those events celebrating my friends or being with my friends.  I think some of my best memories are when I'm the moment having fun.  I tend to be very tightly wound and guarded with my emotions and exprsions; so to let go and have fun is rare for me.  THis picture is a very strange moment for me.  For spring break my Roomie, a friend, and I decided to go to STL for spring break and have a concert tour.  (This can realy be a good idea, especialy if timing works out.  Tickets are 50% of what they are in Chi!)  We were at our third concert of the weekend and had been runing around the city, eating, drinking and singing like crazy when we finnaly showed up at the concert for the night.  We were early and meet the bands and had fun meeting them and hanging out.  One band All Time Low does a video series and they were goofing off with us back stage and started filming.  Everyone was dancing and singing/raping.  I was having so much fun.  I think we even made it into their Youtube video.  My Roomie snaped this pic of me.  I look so silly.  But a great memory and one I shall treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment