Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I want this Room!

Hello World,
Ok so I'm at work.  I work within real estate and a big portion of my day is spent looking at pictures for listings (Aka Homes for sale).  Some homes are beautiful, some are uggly, some are cluttered, a good portion are empty, and some do a realy good job of being obnoxiuse.  I guess my astetic is not in par with most homemakers/interior designers of the world.  However today I found this little jewell and I had to share it!
What I would of given as a seven year old to have this room.  Everything is perfectly miniture and cute as can be!!  She has her name on the wall!  Her bunk bed is decorated to look like a castle!!!  EEEKKKK I'm in love!  And she has a slide off the side of  her bed. O_O*  I want!!!!

  Sigh, can I be seven again?!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderfully girly room! I find it hard to imagine you in this room, because you are such a strong, independent woman, but it is perfect for a seven year old!

    ReplyDelete