Friday, March 4, 2011

Mumford and Sons

Hello World,
The last two months I haven't been actively going out and finding music to listen to.  I've been making due with what I have (40 gb just  a little bit of music?!) and the songs I've had to listen to for research purposes.  Normally I budget for a new CD/download a week.  Which means I usually acquire 50 or so new CD's a year.  OMG that is a lot of music.... 
Anywho This album and CD has been top of my list to get for a while now.  And finally I now have that album!!!  Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons is one of the most awzume folk revival albums I have ever heard!  Its a wonderful mix of uplifting, happy, moving, dancing, toe tapping, love story filled album.  No song is the same but you know its something special.  I also love the song White Blank Page, it actually has Shakespeare and Much Ado References in it!  Squueeee!!!  The band also got nods at the Grammys so def worth the listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment