Friday, March 11, 2011

Picture Challenge #4

Hello World,
So I'm starting to think that this whole picture chalange thing is going to be harder then I thought.  I have discovered that I am really bad about taking pictures while I'm out having fun!  I think it has to do with the fact that I don't like to stop what I'm doing.  For me stoping to take a picture allmost seems like your puting a hold on the memories of the night.  Or maybe its just becasue I'm so anti pictures of me.  Who knows its probably a conundrom within an enigma! LOL.  As I was sitting think about some of my favorite nights there were a few that stuck out as amazing!  There were a few that were realy fun and memorable.  I could of had pictures of me with bands, concerts, bars, who knows what.  But then I found this little beauty.  I look so crazy!  This is me all dreased up as a wierd sister/rockstar from the Harry Poptter books at the release party called "The Party That Shall Not Be Named" for the final Harry Potter book.  Yes I waited in line till midnight to buy a book.  And I did it with thousands of people.  I was with Sis, Bestest friends, friends, and strangers celebrating these books.  Oh so much fun!!!!  It makes me sad now thinkg about it.  I grew up with HP and now I am looking forward to the close of the HP movies this year.  Joy and sadness together.

No comments:

Post a Comment