Saturday, April 2, 2011

Red Riding Hood

Hello World,
     Yes I know its been a little while since I've put something up.  I'm sorry.  I started on a different writting project and couldn't drag myself away from it.  So that means some of the posts that will be going up are a little out of date/behind.  Sue me... LOL
So last week I went out with the gang to go and watch "Red Riding Hood."  Lets just say that this movie was so bad it was good.  The group had mixed reactions to the film; some loved it and some wanted their money back.  I think it just depended on how much you were willing to forgive the movie for being what it was.  I am going to give is a 2 out of 5 stars.  I had fun watching it, but it really was a terrible movie and unless you enjoy films like "West World", "The Relic", and "Space Balls" this movie is not for you.
     The film was directed by Catherine Hardwicke who also just happend to direct the well known film Twilight (2008).  Red Riding Hood (2011) is the story of little red riding hood from before mother goose got her hands on the story.  Its dark, bloody, sexy and every time there could be a moment to up the anti the director takes it.  I realy did not need to see some of the scenes and actions thaqt made it into the final cut.  They don't add to the film in anyway.  It just fills the movie with extra sizzle to tantilize the young people the film is very much geared for.  Bassicaly in my really brutaly honest opinion it seemed like the producers and Warner Brothers said "Make the next Twighlight."  Sad, it could of been something more.  (I even guessed the end before the half way point)
IMDB info

No comments:

Post a Comment