Saturday, April 2, 2011

Picture Chalenge #7

Hello World,
     So this picture is about my most treasured item.  I'm not sure if I realy am that into material posesions?!  Does my dog count?  I own her, but is it a posesion?!  Hmmmm, well I know what items I wouldn't be grabing if I had to run out of my door due to a zombie apocalypse.  It wouldn't be my computer, or my phone, camera, jewlery, or any of those other things.  All right its a tie..  Between my most treasured books and my doggies!  So I will either be running from the zombies loaded down by coppies of Alanna, Ella Enchanted, Lord of the Rings, Hitchickers Guide to the Galaxy, ad Farenheit 451 or dragging my motly band of furry friends Buddha, Bandit, Bino, and Buster out the door.  Got both images are equally rediculose!

No comments:

Post a Comment