Monday, April 4, 2011

The Kings Speach

Hello World,
     So Friday night the group got together to watch " The King's Speech".  I've been wanting to see this film for a while and I realy did want to see it before the Oscars I just didn't prioritise it on the top of the to do list.  I'm realy glad I got to see it.  It deserved ever nod, recognition, trophy and golden man it got!  It was amazing!!!!  I loved the camera effects and how much emphasise was put on the microphones.  Each camera angle was perfection in creating tension, emptyness, lonelyness, and anxiety.  The acting was amazing.    The sets and costumes were amazing.  The directing was amazing.  The script was amazing, no realy the best part was the dialog and the interation of the dialog!  I was laughing and crying and feeling for my characters as soon as the movie started.  Five out of Five stars!!!!  GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!  TITS!  (PS its rare for me to like a movie this much so it realy was amazing.  My father even liked it and he hates "Artzie" movies)
IMDB info

No comments:

Post a Comment